logo

Filterable Portfolio

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  imaginem 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
  • tabloid

I can decide that the images of the albums and the titles should send directly to the album?

Now the image opens directly and I don’t want this to happen.

Thanks

imaginem
    Keymaster

Hi,

Portfolio titles always direct to the portfolio post details page. This is the same in the demo.

Could you let me know which portfolio style page you want the titles links disabled.

Thanks

tabloid

I solved thanks! :-)

willsears
    Participant

I just launched the live version of a site using this theme. The filterable portfolio worked on my dev site but does not work now — the category buttons at the top do not toggle the thumbnails, and make the page glitchy:

http://www.rubbletile.com/tile/

Need resolution on this ASAP — please help!

imaginem
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like when background is ‘none’ it wasn’t loading a jQuery file which was needed for the Filterable.

I’ll make this update.

Could you edit /template-portfolio.php

Add following just below line 26

wp_enqueue_script( 'jQEasing', MTHEME_JS . '/jquery.easing.min.js', array( 'jquery' ), '' );

After you add the code line 26 and 27 will look like following

wp_enqueue_script( 'quicksand', MTHEME_JS . '/quicksand/jquery.quicksand.js', array( 'jquery' ), null,false );
    wp_enqueue_script( 'jQEasing', MTHEME_JS . '/jquery.easing.min.js', array( 'jquery' ), '' );

This will solve the problem.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.